Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale WANTED 17 inch steel wheels for Cali.

Autumn

Autumn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello, I am looking for 17 inch steel wheels for my 2017 Cali Ocean. 215/60 please?
I am based in Derbyshire, but willing to travel a bit. Thank you for reading.

Do you want them for winter....so with winter tyres?

Do you want them for winter....so with winter tyres?
Yep I believe it’s steels inc winter tyres autumn is looking for, unfortunately she missed out on the ones I was selling

The wheels he used to sell had Vector M&S on them.
Thanks but it was really a question to the OP, as I might have something for him, but they are winters.

Have look on Facebook Marketplace as there are usually some on there.

Thanks but it was really a question to the OP, as I might have something for him, but they are winters.
And I was just helping out with a lead on where the OP could look for some. But if you have some and you don't live that far from the OP and your both VIP members drop them a PM. How do you know its a him?

It’s not a him it’s a very nice lady !!!
And
Hopefully someone can help her out.

Hello, I have just come back online and read through. I am looking for some steels and was going to get some vector put on as they look really good.
Give this Dude a call, he used to sell delivery mileage T32 17" steels at a good price. http://www.scvwcustoms.co.uk/
Thank you, I am going to try this. Am I right in saying T32 is the heavy duty ones?

Hello, I have just come back online and read through. I am looking for some steels and was going to get some vector put on as they look really good.

Thank you, I am going to try this. Am I right in saying T32 is the heavy duty ones?
Hi Autumn, just going into a meeting and will reply to your post when finished :thumb

The wheels are commonly fitted to the T32 and are rated I think at 950KG they are the ones that come as spares on the T6 Calis that have spares fitted. I've got one on mine now.
I've had a couple of sets from him a few years ago, they come into the country on vans destined to be Sport Lines the company that build the Sport lines for VW GB, take them off and fit the SL alloys leaving a glut of steel wheels the guy buys them from the company and sells them on or at least he used to. I hope
this helps. The photo is the wheels if the guy I'm talking about still sells them they come with tyres Goodyear Cargo Vectors M&S. Or they did when I had them.

Image result for VW transporter steel wheels

Last edited:
Thank you, I am in touch with him now.