Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WANTED: 5th Seat for 07 California

J

jamesrrsmith

I am looking for a used 5th seat for a 07 plate California. The seat colour does not matter too much as we are about to order a full set of seat covers and so it will be covered up.

After 5 years and 55,000 miles of use, the van is hardly in showroom nick and so a used seat (as opposed to an unwanted brand new one) is our preference.

Thanks

James

Re: 5th Seat for 07 California

I have a blue 5th seat from my 08 Cali . Used for the first 6 months and has been in my garage since then. My location is Beverley in East Yorkshire

Thanks for the reply. Would it be possible to post a picture or email one to me please? Jamesrrsmith@yahoo.co.uk

How much would you be looking for it?

Thanks!

was wondering if this seat is still for sale?

I also have a as new seat that I will sell. If you are still looking get in touch.

thanks, i was especially interested in the other seat as i live nearby

sorry ===== the 'beverley' 5th seat has been sold

A long shot but if anyone is looking for a 5th seat for a 2007 Cali I have one for sale. I am in Edinburgh.

I have a 5th seat for sale from my '08 Cali if anyone is interested? Blue trim, in excellent condition (hardly used and had Branrup cover on since new), I'm in East Wiltshire area.

Feel free to contact me on 0780 1355 689 (Steve)

Hello Steve, I have an 08 Cali and would be interested, how much are you looking for it?
Am in Nottingham, mobile is 07403380929, Thanks Joss