Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Wanted 5th seat for growing number of grandchildren. Based in the heart of the South West.

• Thread starter Terry Oldham 56
  • Start date
T

Terry Oldham 56

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Looking to add a 5th seat to our 2017 Beach. Ideally in Grey, and within the South West peninsula. Hope you are able to help.

Dear Andy Steve, unable to reply to your last message for a reason unknown to me, hence please email me on Terryoldham56@+++++.com to pursue our discussion. I am new to the site, so unfamiliar with 'privileges' and how one gains them.

Last edited:
Hi Terry
we have a seat available- it’s on the forum. Not quite the SW peninsula but we’re in Worcester up the m5
best regards Andy

Hi Terry
we have a seat available- it’s on the forum. Not quite the SW peninsula but we’re in Worcester up the m5
best regards Andy
Thanks for the heads up. Will have a look

Again, we also have one available and listed for sale. Likewise, we're not really in the South West peninsula, but not too far outside (6 miles East of Bath).

Link to listing for 5th seat

Hi Terry
best regards Andy
Looks exactly like what I am looking for. However, I see there is already interest in it. What price are you looking for?

Hi Terry
i am looking for £325. There’s been quite a bit of interest but lots of people just don’t follow up
best regards
andy

Hi Terry
just tried to send a private message but the site won’t allow for some reason. Your e mail is not showing. Are you able to let me know the whether it’s btinternet, g mail or whatever? Also perhaps you can send me a message. My number is 07753828735