Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted: california beach

cleve

cleve

VIP Member
Looking for a California beach. Not silver, white or yellow though!

Dont go for metallic blue. Its horrible in the flesh...!!!
:crazy

Should also add that it has to have 3 seater bench seat.

We live on a farm so any colour that helps to hide the mud suits me!

cleve said:
Looking for a California beach. Not silver, white or yellow though!
Good luck then as there are worse colours in my opinion!

But as we all are individuals, I won't share my opinion on the forum in case I upset some of my many friends :clap

Andy

Colour war .... Lol
Night blue is a good colour ,but not sure if all the beach colours anyway ... James can confirm ..!!?

choplee said:
Colour war .... Lol
Night blue is a good colour ,but not sure if all the beach colours anyway ... James can confirm ..!!?

I like my Night Blue anyway, although it does take more looking after than the lighter shades. Following a thread on here I have ordered a clay bar to give her a spring spruce up.

choplee said:
Colour war .... Lol

Same as the full Cali I think.

Not sure if Dark Wood still available. The colours are not very exciting. My personal taste is for the solids but I know what you mean about mud.

There used to be a lovely almost retro lime colour on the T5, that was a stunning colour. Shame VW don't offer something like that for the Beach or some of the colours from the new Beetle.

James

I would go for Sand Beige as it hides the muck quite well, being beige. Ours is that colour and I only wash a few times a year. But I am lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soulstyledevon said:
Deposit paid today on Olympian blue 140 beach! I've got a blue Caravelle atm so it was my first choice of colour!

IMHO the lighter the colour the less it shows the dirt,so in fact silver ,white ,sand beige and yellow probably are the most practical ;)

cleve said:
Deposit paid today on Olympian blue 140 beach! I've got a blue Caravelle atm so it was my first choice of colour!

Congratulations.

It's a well known fact that the Olympian Blue 140 Beach is the best van there is ;)

cleve said:
soulstyledevon said:

:goodone :goodone :goodone :goodone

Back