Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WANTED - I have £30,000 to spend on a Cali right now

K

Krispy

Hello all

I'm looking to purchase a T5 California within the next couple of weeks, and have £30,000 saved up to spend on the right vehicle.

All ages and configurations considered, but no more than 60,000 miles please. So if you've been thinking of selling yours and would be happy to sell at this sort of price, then I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Louise

Louise

Are you looking for a Beach or just a Full Cali? You've got a good budget but for a Cali, there might be less choice, I can see why you want for the LHD vehicle. I am sure you will find something.

This is a good place to ask though :)

James

Looking for the full monty, not a Beach.

Yes, I know that 30k is towards the lower end of the spectrum, but I have seen some going for around that price over the past few months.

are you looking for standard or one with mods done .i do have a mate in Germany and mate works for vw in holland .could look for you .i have a lhd one .but it is very modified .and its now 240 bhp :shocked .

Cali now purchased - so I very much no longer have £30,000 to spend! :D

Go on spill the beans :laugh2 :laugh2

Thats didnt take long! What did you get?

I am now the happy owner of 2007 2.5 174 LHD Tiptronic. Paid £29,000 for it, with 37k on the clock. And it's absolutely wonderful.

It was first registered to VAG as a show model. It came with all the toys and more - motordome, climatronic, OEM bike rack, third rail for 5th seat, and loads of brilliant Brandrup stuff. And I must say I'm loving the multivan-based LHD dashboard, especially the brilliant chilled bottle holder in the central console. So no regrets at all going the LHD route - quite the opposite. And getting 32mpg combined from the tiptronic, which I am pleased with.

Only tiny, tiny thing is that I'd have preferred the Indian Summer interior than the blue/grey Scala, although I know some prefer Scala for longevity. Anyone fancy a swap????

Haven't had a chance yet to camp. But first night we got a babysitter just so we could sit in it undisturbed for a couple of hours and drink a bottle of bubbly and sit there shaking our heads with disbelieve at our luck. :D

Well done :). Lhd especially in prefacelift makes a good choice. The Multivan Dash is very nice :)

James.

Back