Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Wanted - Vango Idris or Kela Awning or similar

Ricotansky

Ricotansky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi

I'm looking for a drive away awning, probably a Vango Idris or Kela but open to other similar options.

Is anyone looking to get rid of one in the London/Essex area, Nottingham or Worcester areas? Or happy to pay for postage too.

Thanks

Rico

I have an Outdoor Revolution Movelite complete with new groundsheet & inner bedroom. It’s an airbeam model easy to put up. I am in South London open to offers

I have an Outdoor Revolution Movelite complete with new groundsheet & inner bedroom. It’s an airbeam model easy to put up. I am in South London open to offers
Hi, thanks for the message. Can you tell me a bit more about it please?

What is the model name and how old is it? Has it been used much, is there any damage or wear? Do you have any photos?

Thanks

Rico

Working tonight but will respond in the morning, it’s had little wear, it’s been up three times. It

Hi

I'm looking for a drive away awning, probably a Vango Idris or Kela but open to other similar options.

Is anyone looking to get rid of one in the London/Essex area, Nottingham or Worcester areas? Or happy to pay for postage too.

Thanks

Rico
Hi Rico

I have a Vango Galli II Compact - which I bought in error (thinking it was the bigger one) used it once this weekend and realised my mistake - I bought it late last year it’s a 2018 model and used it only once (this weekend) I paid £750 for it and got it from ‘everything california’ it’s areally well made thing with very nice thick sides - fits very neatly in the back of the California - paid 750 for it would take £600

Pulse let me know if it’s of interest - I was planning to put it on ebay tonight

All the best Tim 07901 696969

Hi Rico

I have a Vango Galli II Compact - which I bought in error (thinking it was the bigger one) used it once this weekend and realised my mistake - I bought it late last year it’s a 2018 model and used it only once (this weekend) I paid £750 for it and got it from ‘everything california’ it’s areally well made thing with very nice thick sides - fits very neatly in the back of the California - paid 750 for it would take £600

Pulse let me know if it’s of interest - I was planning to put it on ebay tonight

All the best Tim 07901 696969

Where about dare you tim ?

B329A54F-AD09-4876-A4BF-859D2013BC88.jpeg I advertised this Vango Cruz earlier which didn’t sell. Will come down to £350 if you’re interested?
Same as Kela but with additional porch.

Purchased in haste and used once. Too small for our purpose and now have the Galli.
Includes carpet and footprint, all as new condition.

Collection from Surrey

View attachment 31432 I advertised this Vango Cruz earlier which didn’t sell. Will come down to £350 if you’re interested?
Same as Kela but with additional porch.

Purchased in haste and used once. Too small for our purpose and now have the Galli.
Includes carpet and footprint, all as new condition.

Collection from Surrey
Hi, I'm interested, I've sent you a PM.

Thanks

Rico