Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wardrobe and packing cubes

Some on eBay. Not sure they're the ones you mean.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

We use Eagle Creek Pack-it cubes, you can get 8 in the draw under the bad on an SE if you don't stuff them absolutely full to the brim.

http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/eagle-creek-pack-it-cube-b2210095?id_colour=124
The correct link now ishttps://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/p/eagle-creek-pack-it-cube-E3134346.html?colour=107

If you shop (online or in store) at Cotswold Outdoors check there info page about discounts. For certain groups you can get 15% discount (there are are loads listed eg, camping/caravanning clubs, outdoor activity groups, National trust members, VIP members on these forums, loads more). If you can’t see it on the web, just give them a ring.

Hi all, We are going on the NC 500 for 10 days soon and I am sick of having the California wardrobe full of clothes in carrier bags so can anyone advise if they have used packing cubes and how good or bad they were and where they were purchased also any other ideas for clothes storage gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
K

Hi all, We are going on the NC 500 for 10 days soon and I am sick of having the California wardrobe full of clothes in carrier bags so can anyone advise if they have used packing cubes and how good or bad they were and where they were purchased also any other ideas for clothes storage gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
K
We bought some on fleabay recently and are yet to use them in anger. They seem pretty well made,I’ve seen some people on here recommend you get different colours so everyone can have their particular colour and saves going through all the cubes looking for stuff. A couple of my mates swear by them for packing their cases for holidays

I have a positive experience using cubes. Different colors to easily identify the one you need. Some have mesh on one side so you can see the content before opening. I store them on the 4 shelves I've built inside the wardrobe next to the fridge.

Thanks
K
You can find a brand called 'ebags' packing cubes on Amazon. Good quality and they have travelled with me many many miles across continents and even after 3 years they are still going strong. Do NOT buy the Amazon basics ones. They are trash.

Also, get different colours if you can so that items can be colour coded. Makes it easy to get to. Also different sizes will help you organise better. Buy a few to start with and then you can expand as you understand your needs better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They are called Bago Packing Cube on Amazon. I also got some from Decathlon too

Hello,

Does anyone use packing cubes/cells for organising and storing clothes? If so are they useful and do they help? We are hiring a Cali in the summer and thought these might help keep us organised? For those people that do use them what sizes work best for use in the wardrobe and the under bench drawer?

Thanks,

Mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Matt, Ikea fabric hanging selves for us in the Wardrobe. Mark

Thanks all so much we will check Amazon out to start with.

Has anyone tried the Thule Go boxes on the club shop? Do they make good use of space in the Ocean boot ?
I use the Thule Medium Go Bag, and find it pretty useful. The fit in the boot of two of them is pretty efficient. The slight reservation I have is that the feet on the Go Bag make pulling the Bag out of the boot difficult over the floor with its small studs.

Do NOT buy the Amazon basics ones. They are trash.

I’ve got some amazon basics ones which have been fine so far. An improvement over packing clothes directly onto the shelves.

Thanks
K
Eagle creek spectre packing cubes.....lots of sizes and colours....slip about so easily that pushing them in and pulling them out of tight corners is a doddle
green=clean knicks
blue for sox
etc etc...etc...I have them for everything!

The large Amazon basic packing cubes completely revolutionised our use of the wardrobe. It takes at least 6 and we have some smaller ones now too. You can use coloured plastic key fobs to make them identifiable.

Back