Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Washer jets 2007 T5

BikerGran

BikerGran

Growing old disgracefully
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
My washer jets aren't working, I can hear the pump going, and a small amount of foam appears where the I think the jets should be, but no sprtay. I can't find the jets, and although I can't think why, I'm wondering if they were moved or removed when they were fixing the bash on the side. I'll go back to the repairers but I don't want to make a fool of myself, so could anyone post a picture of where the jets are? 2007 T5.

I did look in the Haynes manual but honestly it's the most useless Haynes I've ever had!

My 2006 LHD Cali has the jets built in to the wiper arms

Mine are mounted under the bonnet. Obvious to see if there are there.
Hope the photos help a bit....
Big plastic jet sticks out of the underside of the bonnet and sits in the cutout of the plastic cowling when the bonnet is shut.
One per side.
Mines a 2008.

6FFA91D1-5AC9-4201-9C2A-31C9FF668502.jpeg

2BC676CF-0871-46A1-8137-3BCC107FEDF9.jpeg

DB4B68E0-D8D3-4E49-B53E-BDBB280EE8F3.jpeg

My washer jets aren't working, I can hear the pump going, and a small amount of foam appears where the I think the jets should be, but no sprtay. I can't find the jets, and although I can't think why, I'm wondering if they were moved or removed when they were fixing the bash on the side. I'll go back to the repairers but I don't want to make a fool of myself, so could anyone post a picture of where the jets are? 2007 T5.

I did look in the Haynes manual but honestly it's the most useless Haynes I've ever had!
I know it may seem obvious, but is there fluid in the reservoir? The low fluid sensor may not be working.

Topped up the fluid just in case but it didn't need much. I was looking in the wrong place, I'll have another look tomorrow in the light.

Thanks both!

Topped up the fluid just in case but it didn't need much. I was looking in the wrong place, I'll have another look tomorrow in the light.

Thanks both!
Check the corrugated washer pipe near the near side bonnet hinge, especially when operating the washer. Maybe a split in the pipe? Easily fixed with some Electrical tape. Pipe moves a lot with bonnet opening. A weak spot.

Back