Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Washing up bowl

Found this in Halfords...fits in the cupboard under the sink like it was designed by a California owner...;)

Got likewise but not Outwell , from a cheapostore ...think it was 7€ .

We got a cheapo bucket from B & M. Not as good quality as the Outwell stuff. As after a while it wouldn't collapse properly and then the folds started to crack. Outwell washing up bowl is fine after three years heavy use.

We got a cheapo bucket from B & M. Not as good quality as the Outwell stuff. As after a while it wouldn't collapse properly and then the folds started to crack. Outwell washing up bowl is fine after three years heavy use.

Agree with the more expencive stuff beeing better quality but some things are good enough ... for the same price you can buy 3 cheapos so probally last longer if counting that way.
I find some things overpriced , if a other manufactur can do it 3x cheaper i got my doubts ...

Got an Outwell bowl and cheapo bowl , both seem same quality . Agree with Brywy re bucket though
Mrs B x

Got it would NOT miss it. Their collapsable kettle is also great

Kampa now do a collapsible kettle, not as fancy as the Outwell but a lot cheaper. We bought one from the Cali meet at East Fleet :)

They also do a 240v collapsible verson which we are very tempted by.