Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waste water tap question?

Curryzz

Curryzz

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Morning,

Recently picked up my new Cali, just testing a few things, Aux heater etc. I poured some water down the sink to experience using the system.

I thought if the red tap in the cupboard was pointing in towards the van then the water should drain out?

Iv only put one jug of water though the system but nothing is draining out of the van whichever way the red tap is facing?

What am I doing wrong?

Just want to confirm it works

Paul

521A41B5-EA57-49F0-8BE6-0D149F267D11.jpeg

Morning,

Recently picked up my new Cali, just testing a few things, Aux heater etc. I poured some water down the sink to experience using the system.

I thought if the red tap in the cupboard was pointing in towards the van then the water should drain out?

Iv only put one jug of water though the system but nothing is draining out of the van whichever way the red tap is facing?

What am I doing wrong?

Just want to confirm it works

Paul

View attachment 94917
Is the vehicle level or nose up. If not 1 jug may not be enough. The drain outlet is at the rear of the tank.

Is the vehicle level or nose up. If not 1 jug may not be enough. The drain outlet is at the rear of the tank.
It’s in my garage which is pretty flat , should I try putting more in? Or wait till the van is is nose down to test it? Or nose up etc?

It’s in my garage which is pretty flat , should I try putting more in? Or wait till the van is is nose down to test it? Or nose up etc?
I would put about 5L in and try. Empty van may be slightly nose down with no weight at the rear.

Back