Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water bottles for door cards and side panel

P

paul_f

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone found a hard plastic water bottle that fits nicely in the side panel holder and in the front door cards?
I know I can use plastic disposable bottles, however I'd prefer something a bit stronger and with a larger lid so they are easier to clean out and dry

IMG_20200626_170429.jpg

Its not plastic but I use a Decathalon 1.5 litre aluminium flask that fits nicely in there.

1593192285829.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion. I was just looking at those! Do they work in the front doors as well?

Did you find anything suitable or end up getting the aluminium ones from Decathlon? I’m looking for the same thing after I ditched our cheap 15l collapsible container - too big and the water flow from the tap took forever!
Has anyone found a hard plastic water bottle that fits nicely in the side panel holder and in the front door cards?
I know I can use plastic disposable bottles, however I'd prefer something a bit stronger and with a larger lid so they are easier to clean out and dry

View attachment 61631

We have 3 of the decathlon ones - work well. Two in the side, and one in the drivers door

Back