Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Water pump not working

• Thread starter mornakevinelliott
  • Start date
M

mornakevinelliott

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 102
Hi all, we have our lovely new Cali Ocean 2015 .. the dealer had replaced the water pump but we cannot get the tap to work .. there’s no life at all and no ‘click’ when we turn the tap on! Any thoughts ?.. I’ve looked through the threads but can’t see one that deals with a new pump but still not working!! Wonder if it’s a fuse? Where can we find that!?
Sorry we are complete novices and willing to learn!!
Many thanks

Hi all, we have our lovely new Cali Ocean 2015 .. the dealer had replaced the water pump but we cannot get the tap to work .. there’s no life at all and no ‘click’ when we turn the tap on! Any thoughts ?.. I’ve looked through the threads but can’t see one that deals with a new pump but still not working!! Wonder if it’s a fuse? Where can we find that!?
Many thanks
Hi, might be the microswitch not making in the tap, easy to check see post #20 in the thread https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/no-power-to-5amp-fuse-for-sink-water-pump.14071/#post-151045.

Many thanks
It’s one of the 5amp fuses under the passenger seat can’t remember which one, the other one is fuse for control panel hope that helps.

Not sure if this will match your one but it matched mine when checking fuses before.

Fuses under seat layout.JPG

It’s one of the 5amp fuses under the passenger seat can’t remember which one, the other one is fuse for control panel hope that helps.
I found the fuse and changed it in case it was this but sadly no change! booked it in to get it checked out! Many thanks

If there is no 'click' like you say. Then it's the switch . Pull off a wire and touch it to the other wire. This simulates the switch. Does pump run? Pull out the cutlery drawer and shelf for easy access

Back