Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof Seat Cover Q’s

JunglieD

JunglieD

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All - my apologies for raising this again as I know it’s done to death on the forum. I’ve searched multiple old threads but they don’t quite cover the questions I have. Having enjoyed just a week of ownership I’ve come to the reluctant decision that I need to get some waterproof covers to save my ocd stress levels with young kids in and out following new forest puddle walks etc. I’ve picked up water marks and slight mud blemishes already - so I’m going to valet them out and fit robust covers to start again, despite how ugly the look compared to original. So:

1) It seems Inka and OEM VW waterproof covers are the main offerings in the market. Both can be airbag compliant (if specced with Inka) and I understand Inka can incorporate Isofix upon request too. Does anyone have a link for the OEM VW ones? I can’t find them despite trawling the web!

2) Parcel shelf mattress section cover. I see the club shop sells the Comfortz one for £65. I’ve read about a Brandrup one but can’t find it online either; can someone please share a link? Finally - are there any other offerings out there from Inka/Brandrup/other?

Thanks!

I believe Campervantastic offer the VW option, which has the model name embroidered on them, but my understanding is they are still made by INKA, so you are paying a lot more for some embroidery!

https://+++++++++++++++++++++++/pro...cean-t6-1-t6-waterproof-seat-covers-full-set/

I’ve had two sets of the Inka waterproof covers. Started with black (grey was out of stock) and wanted to upgrade to leather look at some point but I can’t justify the extra cost at the moment, so picked up a second grey set on eBay. They are a dream with kids, sand/ sunscreen and muddy boots!

I believe Campervantastic offer the VW option, which has the model name embroidered on them, but my understanding is they are still made by INKA, so you are paying a lot more for some embroidery!

I’ve had two sets of the Inka waterproof covers. Started with black (grey was out of stock) and wanted to upgrade to leather look at some point but I can’t justify the extra cost at the moment, so picked up a second grey set on eBay. They are a dream with kids, sand/ sunscreen and muddy boots!
I hadn’t even thought of sunscreen! Yes - sadly these are pretty much essential so I too will be getting some ASAP. Do either set (VW or Inka) have isofix holes as standard do you know or was this not a factor for you? Also wondering if Inka do a complimentary parcel shelf cover or if Confortz have the monopoly?