Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We bought a Cali!

C

Chezza

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Thanks to this site on which I admit I have been lurking for a little while. We've been negotiating with dealers on ones they had in that were brand new but we saw the perfect match on her under the Used Cali section so just waiting for services etc and then it will be ours.....
Posting the vendor description as I notice you're all going to be dead keen to see what we got.

I cannot wait. Any tips on how to find remaining pitches for sites over the Bank Holiday Weekend would be most appreciated. It appears everyone is going camping that weekend! We are in Surrey and don't want to venture too far for our first trip. Can't wait! We were previously campers but really looking forward to having a bit more flexibility and ease of getting away. Tent going on ebay soon!

Volkswagen Ocean 2.0 TDI 204ps DSG
Dec 2016 VW Ocean 2.0 TDI 204ps DSG finished in Bamboo Green metallic with moonrock cloth trim. Ocean plus additional options; Cassette awning, adaptive cruise control, green insulated glass, 255/45 R18 Springfield alloys, driver alert, multi function steering wheel, discover media navigation system, chrome package, lights & vision pack, bed extension, fifth seat, mud flaps, premium blue-tooth. VW registered plus one careful owner, 5400 miles. VW warranty until Dec 19. VED - £230. Lovely original condition.

Sounds great!
:welcome

Welcome!
Why don't you come and join us at West Bay in September? Details under club meets.
An ideal opportunity to get more info and ideas and a good run down the M3/M27/A31...

Welcome allong , as per above ...joining a meet is the best way to get to know all things about a Cali...

Welcome!
Why don't you come and join us at West Bay in September? Details under club meets.
An ideal opportunity to get more info and ideas and a good run down the M3/M27/A31...

I’m guessing this is the Dorset meet at Highlands End ? If so I’ll call tomorrow. I’m guessing you can’t book it online.
Thanks for the heads up.

I’m guessing this is the Dorset meet at Highlands End ? If so I’ll call tomorrow. I’m guessing you can’t book it online.
Thanks for the heads up.

That's the one! I think that Martin said yesterday there were still a few spaces so yes, give them a call asap.
Look forward to meeting you there.

That's the one! I think that Martin said yesterday there were still a few spaces so yes, give them a call asap.
Look forward to meeting you there.

We're in! Hoping to get one trial run in before then so we are not the total newbies but then some pre-booked weekends between now and then means we will be the lost couple in the Bamboo Green Ocean. Looking forward to it.

Back