Not open for further replies.
david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have had several requests to what is happening at COTF this year, so we have created a rough timetable for the weekend.

Please remember this is NOT a massive event, it is a normal Cali meet with a few additions over the weekend to give a bit of variation.

If you have been to one of our meets before you will know that we are a very friendly bunch and you will have made new friends before you have even had time to put your roof up! Saying that some people like to keep themselves to themselves and that is cool, we just want everyone to have a great time. It is the perfect opportunity for any new members to have a nosey around other people vans and pick up some bargains from our traders.

Weekend Timetable

Thursday 9th July

10.30 Gates Open

19.00 Meet Fellow Cali owners in Marquee for a drink

Friday 10th July

10.30 Gates Open

18.00 Background music in marquee supplied by Kenwood

21.00 Talk from FlyingQ on his Pan American Highway Cali trip

22.30 Gates Close

23.00 Quiet Time

Saturday 11th July

10.00 Gates Open

10.30 Trade Stalls Open

12.00 Kids Crafts and Activites

13.30 Dog Show

14.30 Show ‘n’ Shine

16.00 Kids Disco

19.30 Live music from ‘The Distance’

22.00 End of live music

23.00 Quiet Time

Sunday 12th July

12.00 Vacate campsite

All times are subject to change

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great just what I was looking for. It will be my first meeting. No doubt I will have a lot of questions.

Kids disco - fantastic- my three will love it! looks a great weekend line up - looking forward to it again!

Our beach is due for delivery in the middle of June and this will be our first every meet, we are really looking forward to meeting everyone from the forum and hopefully picking up some tips and tricks as well.

Our 7 year old is really looking forward to the kids disco

See you all in July

Thank you David for putting our talk in the timetable. Just worth mentioning that it is a gender-even talk, as both my wife and I will be relating our experiences making the ladies' perspective as important as the male view - just as it was over the 7 months on the road!

Looking forward to hearing this :)

Here is a copy of the new clubhouse menu. I had the carvery last year
It was fantastic

IMG_20150503_092433.jpg

IMG_20150503_092348.jpg

IMG_20150503_092307.jpg

Nice one Kev, like the idea of the 4 pint jug of beer :bananadance

For all the kids coming to Cali's on the Farm ( and possibly the adults ) We will have a snow machine at kids disco time :bananadance

How many numbers this year ?

So sad because we have to cancel our booking for Cali's on the farm. Always a danger to try and arrange things early when only carers for my very elderly mum and cannot get help for those dates.
We booked a pitch with electric hook up.
I wrote to David... He suggests I let others know this pitch is available

Really looking forward to this. After nearly forty years of caravaning and camping, this will be the first (dedicated) meeting we have ever been to.
Be gentle with us!!
Nick & Karen

look forward to meeting you both, we had a big rush on bookings this weekend for some reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We booked for just Saturday night and hope to arrive around tea time

Our Cali has just arrived at the docks but we are going away to Greece for two weeks tomorrow.

We collect our van on the 9th July and will be coming straight to COTF so if you see a pair of numpties in a sand beige Cali trying to put the roof up, that will be us. At least we will have loads of experts on hand if we get stuck :)

Help appreciated - is there any way to book for COTF without subscribing to Paypal as I wasn't too keen on their T+Cs - under 'choose a way to pay' I am given the choice of either using my Paypal account or creating one. I did try the contact phone numbers without success..... thanks

We are coming for the day on Saturday but our Cali is now not arriving until September, I can see us buying huge amounts of accessories on the weekend but nothing to put them in. It will be great to look round all your vans and see how people set up.

Help appreciated - is there any way to book for COTF without subscribing to Paypal as I wasn't too keen on their T+Cs - under 'choose a way to pay' I am given the choice of either using my Paypal account or creating one. I did try the contact phone numbers without success..... thanks
We would like Friday and Saturday nights with a hook up if possible - thanks

Martin - nothing received so far.....)

Hi we have just collected our brand new Beach and really want to come to the COTF next week, we plan to travel down from the Midlands on Friday night after we collect the kids from school but being a Friday night we have no idea of what the traffic will be like. We have not booked yet so we may take a chance and pay on the day in case we decide to come early Saturday morning. Will this be OK? We do not need electric but this will be our first night away in the van

Status
Not open for further replies.