Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weekly emails

glen

glen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, Can anybody help me.I used to receive my weekly email of most popular topics for the week.This stopped some time ago Is there anything I can do to get this service up and running again. Hopping for some help many thanks Glen.

Hi Glen, click on your icon ( name) on the banner , just under the white T4 picture.

In the bottom right of the box that opens up there should be the words “ weekly digest” , click on the words weekly digest and check the box that’s says subscribe
That should do it

Hi Glen, click on your icon ( name) on the banner , just under the white T4 picture.

In the bottom right of the box that opens up there should be the words “ weekly digest” , click on the words weekly digest and check the box that’s says subscribe
That should do it
Thank's Martin, It's been some time since I received these emails, Hopefully, this will do the trick. Thank's again Glen:D

I'd just like to add that I really appreciate the weekly emails - it's one of the best features of the forum I think. I enjoy reading, usually all, the topics over the weekend. Thank you for putting them together.

I am still hopeful that I will get my weekly emails. The box in my account is ticked to receive Do you know what day they are released? Nothing yet :(

The last weekly email was on 1st Feb at 13.05, so following that logic you should get your email on Saturday 8th at 13.05 !

Hi all,
How can I prove to AIB Insurance that I am a member of the VW California club? They are asking for a photo membership or membership number.
Thanks in advance.

Take a screen shot of Kevs response and email to them

Alternatively call Leah Burt

We understand we are having problems with the weekly email again. The actual email is sending fine but some email servers are treating it as spam due the the vast amount of emails that are being sent out now.

If you are not receiving the email, please try these two things

1. Re-subscribe to to the email here Log in | VW California Owners Club (vwcaliforniaclub.com)

2. Add the club email address to your whitelist in your email program

Any other problems please report them on this thread

I'm subscribed, no emails from the club in spam, last weekly email was received on Jan. 2/21.

I’m the same as clarinetbcn above.

I didn't get mine, I checked the quarantine on my O365 console and it never even got to the spam folder, it must have been turned away at the front door.

This happens from time to time, all the ones that have raised the error with me I have checked on Sendgrid and can see the emails have been sent but not opened, if it happens again next week I will get our dev to look into it

This happens from time to time, all the ones that have raised the error with me I have checked on Sendgrid and can see the emails have been sent but not opened, if it happens again next week I will get our dev to look into it
I haven't received club weekly email for the last two weeks, it's not in spam folder either. I have just logged in again so fingers crossed for next weeks

Hi, Can anybody help me.I used to receive my weekly email of most popular topics for the week.This stopped some time ago Is there anything I can do to get this service up and running again. Hopping for some help many thanks Glen.
What a coincidence. Just looking for that myself. I used to like looking at all the latest posts

That should do it
Thank you. Very helpful

My last one was 2/01/21 too. Check junk mail regularly and not appearing there either.
I and subscribed, but have just 're-checked' the subscribe box, I'll see if that works.

My last one was also 2/01/21. The subscribe box is ticked, but I ticked it again over a week ago, still no email. Checked in the spam and junk folders on the PC and using the web portal for email from our provider nothing there...

Yes we got ours too, thanks for resolving

Would appreciate some help on receiving the weekly digest again. Everything fine until about 2 to 3 weeks ago then nothing.
Am up to date with my membership, not going into my spam folder and my preferences are correctly set and saved to get the weekly digest.
Any further suggestions please?FDAED8DE-DBEF-4A33-B62F-03EEDDE7DF11.jpeg