Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Well here she/he is....

Thruxton

Thruxton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
PB170452.jpg PB170458.jpg PB170459.jpg So we have her / him... with those evil little letters on the back 'TSI'. We will of course let you know how it performs, and now starts the fun of turning it into something personal and fun for us. I'm not allowed to put a decal of Bat out of Hell on the side, but we do think it needs something. Thanks all for the info and your posts... much appreciated reading, and saved the salesman a lot of time handing over...

Last edited:
Looking good. . My favourite time of year to get away and find those little gems. Good luck.

Congratulations !!! Enjoy :thumb

Ah ....finally some petrols are beeing deliverd!
Please keep us updated on things like mpg and power uphill/overtaking .
Witch type / bhp is it , your details still saying " on order " ....you can change if now;)

View attachment 27699 View attachment 27700 View attachment 27701 So we have her / him... with those evil little letters on the back 'TSI'. We will of course let you know how it performs, and now starts the fun of turning it into something personal and fun for us. I'm not allowed to put a decal of Bat out of Hell on the side, but we do think it needs something. Thanks all for the info and your posts... much appreciated reading, and saved the salesman a lot of time handing over...
Looking good:)

Hmmmm......will be most interested in the MPG you eek out of your new Cali.

Enjoy.

Looks great! Have fun kitting it out, then have even more fun on your adventures.