Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

West wittering

M

maui2512

Guest User
staying here a few days in our grey Cali and saw several en route from Chichester, had a few waves, and saw no end of Transporter conversions too..literally 7 in about 10 mins of looking out on the main road here!!

We love West Wittering. We were there on Saturday and saw quite a few vans, only 1 Cali.

Where are you staying? We get ours in 3 weeks so hope for some late summer sun!

I might be floating that way tomorrow :)

We love West Wittering. We were there on Saturday and saw quite a few vans, only 1 Cali.

Where are you staying? We get ours in 3 weeks so hope for some late summer sun!
we were actually staying in an airbnb this time, rather than camping, as we had extra family with us

Hi

Love west wittering. Which campsites do you stay at? I've tried stubcroft farm in east wittering which is good

Stayed at Wicks Farm last year. Highly recommended and right next door to Keith Richards house!

So many Cali's at West Wittering today, were any of you there? I was in a Candy White Ocean (well it used to be white, bottom half now wrapped in mud....)

We were there last week. It’s such a lovely spot.
We also attend the West Wittering Whippet Walk about every 2 month, last one had around 120 Wippets on the beach walk around East head. On the 10th of June it’s the World Wide Whippet Walk where it’s hope to break the world record for one breed of dog walk around the world.