Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Westfalia fridge air vent ducts

S

Simon_vanlife

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
So we've got 93' T4 Westfalia that's in for a complete restoration this winter (in Denmark). Going through any rust issues i've found that the air ducts from the fridge down and out the floor needs a replacement (so does the floor around it). Unfortunately the dimensions of the duct pipes are far from what's a modern standard here in DK. Before going in DIY-mode I've tried to look for replacement OEM parts but have come up short so far..
Does anyone know if this part can be bought separately? Thanks. :)

Sounds like you’ve a project on your hands there. Not sure how we can help - what model do you have? We can go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75mm duct if memory serves?

Internet is overflowing with such items.

I don't think that the later T4 Pop Tops have this vent. Fascinating diagram here of what you're dealing with.

So we've got 93' T4 Westfalia that's in for a complete restoration this winter (in Denmark). Going through any rust issues i've found that the air ducts from the fridge down and out the floor needs a replacement (so does the floor around it). Unfortunately the dimensions of the duct pipes are far from what's a modern standard here in DK. Before going in DIY-mode I've tried to look for replacement OEM parts but have come up short so far..
Does anyone know if this part can be bought separately? Thanks. :)
Hope this helps, but no dimensions unfortunately.

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...070/subcategory/170000/part_id/3695722/lang/e

An absolute sum-bitch to fit!

Back