Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Westfalia Kepler Six

aBusAndBeyond

aBusAndBeyond

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We had a look at the Westfalia Kepler Six the other day and some of you may find it interesting...

Why have you changed your name?
Same query here, saddened you changed your branding @aBusAndBeyond but wish you well! You inspired me, and sure many others to invest in a cali and travel! Sure you will continue to do a great job on your vlogs. Keep up the good work!

AB AB.
Ba Ba?
Sorry,
I am the black sheep.....
:cheers
We do enjoy your videos, look forward to more.

Why have you changed your name?

We changed for a few reasons. We felt that California Camping was very restrictive and didn't allow for much scope for the future. We love sharing all sorts of different travels whether it's in the Cali or not.

California Camping is also an existing company.

Also we were sick of people saying "that's not a California" whenever we did any videos that didn't include a California.

We aren't changing our style of videos and we aren't changing the Cali, it's just a new name change and we love the new name and logo.

We changed for a few reasons. We felt that California Camping was very restrictive and didn't allow for much scope for the future. We love sharing all sorts of different travels whether it's in the Cali or not.

California Camping is also an existing company.

Also we were sick of people saying "that's not a California" whenever we did any videos that didn't include a California.

We aren't changing our style of videos and we aren't changing the Cali, it's just a new name change and we love the new name and logo.
Yes, did notice you were doing more vlogs about differnet campers and motorhomes which were not calis, so suppose thats makes more sense to re-brand and widen your demographic audience! Sure it will be another success!!!! Thanks for sharing all your cali vids, they were great!!!!

Agree with MarkVW2017, your good humoured vlogs helped to persuade the missus that buying a Campervan was not a scary proposition so she sold her nice car and put her retirement pot towards a new Cali. Fully understand the name change and hope you go on making many more greate vlogs, must say the production values are top notch!!

Last edited:
Great video. I’d not seen the Kepler 6 before. Feels to me like a cross between a Beach and an Ocean in terms of flexibility but retaining the kitchen units. I’d love to have 6 seats (if they had usable leg room) but wouldn’t want to give up our Ocean facilities. Would definitely consider this if we were buying now and hot water in a T6 would be a dream

We had a look at the Westfalia Kepler Six the other day and some of you may find it interesting...

Do you know if the car is based on the same as the Cali ? Highline, caravella or so ?
Are the cabi
N windows double glass ? Is it more noisy to drive than the Cali ?

A lot of conversions are based around panel vans (blank canvas) and often on smaller engines than a cali would have.

I'm sure like many there are options though.

Back