Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We've got Billy!

Looking good :cheers

But where's your Cali? - the one you're stood in front of looks blue ;)

When I see you two, I get the same happy feeling when we picked up ours last summer – drivning away for adventures ;-)

Looking good!

Must be one of those bi-color Cali's I read about. Anyway, looks very nice indeed - those photos should satisfy any Bamboo doubters.

That's the old style bike rack? Was that based purely on looks?

Looks great :thumb I saw a BG one in the flesh at my dealers, and I loved it! It glowed in the sunshine, a gorgeous teal blue, lovely!

Enjoy, as I’m sure you will ;)

Bamboo green could well be one of my favourite colours, after mine which white of course ;-)

Absolute smasher I remember when mine was that clean.

ENJOY !

Must be one of those bi-color Cali's I read about. Anyway, looks very nice indeed - those photos should satisfy any Bamboo doubters.

That's the old style bike rack? Was that based purely on looks?
I had anticipated the dealer fitting the new version as I was under the impression that the old one didn't fit the T6. I obviously prefer the looks of this one but I'm yet to use it so can't comment much further. One thing I will say is that the clamps don't look quite as sturdy as the new version (which I believe is made by Thule) but I'm sure it's more than up to the job. I would also imagine that the new style clamps would fit more unusual frame shapes/thicknesses such as those found on full suspension MTBs.

Bamboo green could well be one of my favourite colours, after mine which white of course ;-)

Absolute smasher I remember when mine was that clean.

ENJOY !
If it's that clean it's not being used!

Back