Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We've just ordered our new cali!!

Calincolnshire

Calincolnshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Everyone
Having gone to the Motorhome show last weekend, we have finally taken the plunge and ordered a Cali from our local dealer. We went to mainly look at the conversions as we didn't think we could afford the Cali, but having sat in it first off, we immediately fell in love with it. My husband said we should look at the conversions just to compare.....well there was just no comparison!!

We hopefully pick it up at the beginning of next year, we are both sooooo excited, we are like big kids. Any advice is welcome on what we should and shouldn't have, oh and insurance where is the best place to get this from. My husband has mentioned Adrian Flux but I've read about comfort on here or would good old Tesco do?

Questions questions questions

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Sarah :D

Personally I've used Adrian flux twice for my classic vw's and would never ever use again ..both times bad everything involving them ..
I'm with comfort for the Cali

I'm with Comfort too for my new Cali.

You will find lots of friendly advice on here, and all I would say is don't go too mad on accessories too early. For sure there are plenty which are worth having, but it is very much dependent on how you plan to use your van. We are 'weekenders' for the most part, but many on here travel for weeks or months at a time - they will be able to give you the best advice on what is 'essential'.

Simon

choplee said:
Personally I've used Adrian flux twice for my classic vw's and would never ever use again ..both times bad everything involving them ..
I'm with comfort for the Cali

I agree Lee would never use Adrian Flux again. :crazy

I had 6 months of insurance left on the policy when I sold my VW Aussie Bay and did not get a penny refunded. It also cost more to transfer to my Cali then taking out a new policy with another insurance company. :eek:

John