Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What a way to go!!!

Open_road!

Open_road!

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
I have just found the attached on instagram. I have many feelings about this; each to their own, and hats off to them for ingenuity....54911E8F-B9D1-43AA-B562-002BB2D68FAC.png

It would certainly be my choice of Hearse.

My mourners could carry the champers chilling away in the fridge :shocked

Me too!! What better vehicle to transport you on your last journey. I would have sunflowers on the coffin to match the ones in my van and suitable music blaring out. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Good to see the options of a winde put awning and comfort mattress.... so useful.

When Don Henley sang "You don't get no hearses with luggage racks" he obviously wasn't thinking about under bench storage.

I hope they got the HD anti roll bars fitted.

That doesn´t look right to me.

It will slide around and damage the units and the trim, might even
nudge up against the front seats and when it´s removed
the mattress topper will fall out.
It ain´t happening, its a wind up.

That doesn´t look right to me.

It will slide around and damage the units and the trim, might even
nudge up against the front seats and when it´s removed
the mattress topper will fall out.
It ain´t happening, its a wind up.

I don't think they'll be driving very fast!

A Wild Funeral.

Just dump it in a lay-by. :D

A bit of respect guys, the owner is possibly on here

Well i thought i would use my own Cali for the purpose - no legal requirement to have a 'hearse'.

Well i thought i would use my own Cali for the purpose - no legal requirement to have a 'hearse'.

Absolutely agree. I would be carried to my place of rest in the vehicle that has given me happiness and fun. Surrounded by my decorations and sun flowers. Absolutely perfect

My thoughts as well! Both me and the missus want to be taken to our last resting place in our own Cali! Cant think of a better way for my last ride!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back