What are these clips for? GC 600

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Noticed these clips in the lower door pocket on the passenger side of the Grand California.

Any ideas what they are for? Thinking something to do with the toolkit perhaps?
Thanks!

2ADA484B-A511-47B6-836C-F228D306AEE4.jpeg

there are for a warning triangle, VW charge extra for it! I purchased one on Amazon that fits the clips.

there are for a warning triangle, VW charge extra for it! I purchased one on Amazon that fits the clips.
I have x2 of the VW triangles as some countries require you carry x2

Thanks! Good to know I'm not missing something that should be included, although you could argue it should be included!

Did you get a spare wheel in the end?

Did you get a spare wheel in the end?
Not yet, the price was silly, quoted just over £1050.
I will buy the parts and fit it myself in time. Need to stop spending for a bit though!

Not yet, the price was silly, quoted just over £1050.
I will buy the parts and fit it myself in time. Need to stop spending for a bit though!
God, was that at breeze?
Guess i have just stopped spending after 2 years so good luck

unable to find the cradle but think it might be easy to fit

Thanks Will. I will build up a parts list and keep an eye out for a 2nd hand spare on ebay I think.

There isn't a cradle - the bracket you've shown in the top link is all you need to hold the wheel under the van.

There isn't a cradle - the bracket you've shown in the top link is all you need to hold the wheel under the van.
Er Dumb, I should have looked under mine. Well don’t go forget the jack and accessory’s

Back