Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What do you call your Cali?

Alfie.

First one was Albert, so second one is Son of Albert, his second son :)

Because the first one was just called Betsy, the name for the second one was easy:

open
Betsy2.jpg

(And yes, she needs a wash!)

Last edited:
First one was white and named Schneewittchen (German for Snowwhite – from the fairytale). We bought it secondhand and the former owner was German. He had made as sticker with the name in the window. Our new Cali is just called Calien (Danish for the Calli).

Meet Kylie
caliwx.jpg

And to unfair to separate them she comes complete with..
Quasi
Bike rack.JPG

No name as such, but it has been used by others I know - I refer to the Cali as The Hotel, as in "Hotel California"

Had five VW campers to date, cannot remember names for two of them but for the others...and this is embarrassing...

First one was Minty - white VW, we found a hole in the roof - (Polo-Mint) something like that!

Another was Roobarb - custard yellow Beach (Roobarb and Custard...)

Last one was Geoff...someone named Geoff who had a connection with an old sock a previous owner had left in the roof....

No name yet, nothing seems to fit yet. I've concluded that YOU don't name your Cali, it's names itself eventually.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The van. It was going to be Norman, but it didn't stick.

Mine is called Auberg-ine, like in 'Auberge', french for 'Inn' but then a small one, an 'Aubergine', like its colour ;-)

Last edited: