Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What does this mean?

A

AlanM

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Control panel message says "See Combi-instrument!" when turn ignition on. Havent seen this before and can't find any reference in handbook.
Any suggestions Please?
Alan

It means you have the control panel set on temperature but when you turn the ignition on it is telling you to look at the mfd. change the control pane display will stop that

It means you have the control panel set on temperature but when you turn the ignition on it is telling you to look at the mfd. change the control pane display will stop that
Sorted and many thanks

I have just got the same message so many thanks for your explanation but what is the mfd? Apologies for my ignorance.

I have just got the same message so many thanks for your explanation but what is the mfd? Apologies for my ignorance.

The centre display panel that you can see when look between the steering wheel. The one that shows your MPG etc.

Back