Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What has fallen off?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Well he's added a 1. It's a T5 not as T6 as described.

he can borrow one of mine. A couple lying in a road somewhere :D

What makes it worse is that dealer sells a lot of Cali's so you would hope they would know the difference between a T5 and T6, it is not even a listing error as they have actually typed in Ocean to the description.

A lot of dealers do a cut n paste of their ads, copy the last one and change pictures etc. I'm still dealing with the Dealership I bought mine from over a spec discrepancy & he's about to make good.

Agree it's unfortunate for the uninitiated though & shoddy for a VW shop. Does look bloody smart in black with those wheels though :cool:

Sorry, not acceptable at all! Neither is that price. Not everyone is as clued up as they are on this forum, also that is an early 2015 T5, I suspect that is what the price would of been brand new , it is not even a 4Motion

It must owe them a lot of money if they took it as a trade in.

I know this van I looked at it at Leicester VW van centre a few weeks ago, the high level brake light lens was on then, so its fallen off on route to Kettering...
How hard would it be to fit a new set of wheel bolts and some new burner heads on the hob.

Nice spec, hasn't someone just knicked the plastic caps off the wheel nuts.
New that would have been close to 60k with the wheels, upgraded lights, auto, awning etc

'3-Zone A/C System Climatronic, 5in Touchscreen, Climatic Cab A/C (Semi-automatic)'
It has two types of air con too??

and two types of wheels both 17" and 18" someones got a bit over enthusiastic with the cut & paste

Currently in the process of buying a used car and dealers are very lazy. The amount of cut and paste done is surprising along with not checking it for the correct car.
Best just to look at the pictures and make your own mind up.

so a few things have fell off. the wheel bolt caps. the brake light lens and the word ocean on both sides. they have also lost their minds with the price...holy smoke 52 large...these things are fast becoming an investment.

so a few things have fell off. the wheel bolt caps. the brake light lens and the word ocean on both sides. they have also lost their minds with the price...holy smoke 52 large...these things are fast becoming an investment.

Sadly the T5 Cali did not come with wheel bolt caps as standard. Also they cost a fortune.

Very bad form on the advert. All the engine spec is wrong too. You'd think VW would have some clever software to take the VIN and build the advert from that.... oh wait I just remembered who I was talking abou;)

T5.1 did come with the wheel bolt caps as standard.

T5.1 did come with the wheel bolt caps as standard.
Mine didn't. Had to ask for some as I could not believe that they would supply expensive alloys without bolt covers.

They fell into the same category as the gas valve, front curtains, side window fly screens, awning winder etc - the dealers never checked they were there!
They were never mentioned in the accessories brochure or as an optional extra on the price list.

Back