Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not sure what to put in here

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Drapes

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3549.JPG Does anybody know what this small rubber thing is? I've found 2 of them under the back seat at various times. It's about a centimetre and a bit long. Presumably it stops something rattling,

View attachment 24439 View attachment 24439 Does anybody know what this small rubber thing is? I've found 2 of them under the back seat at various times. It's about a centimetre and a bit long. Presumably it stops something rattling,
Fits in the plastic holder on the rear of the Flexi/Bed board where it fits up against the rear seat back.

To add to above mine fell out. They all do but once you get them back in and know about it they are not a problem. Purpose of them is to cushion the rear shelf and give a small space for the seat belt to run in. They can jam if missing.

Mike

A little spot of superglue when refitting prevents them from falling out again

Never seen that .... very wierd thing .
And where does it come from?
:Stig

Thanks guys. New to the forum. Sorry, we obviously don't need a poll, I just filled in the page wrong when asking the question. Just trying you get them back in now. Easier said than done!

Thanks guys. New to the forum. Sorry, we obviously don't need a poll, I just filled in the page wrong when asking the question. Just trying you get them back in now. Easier said than done!
Remove the plastic bracket from the frame, loop some thread, fishing line etc in the gap between the 2 cones of the "rubber thing", pass the thread through the mounting hole in the bracket and gently pull both ends of the thread to relocate the "rubber thing", then remove the thread.

Remove the plastic bracket from the frame, loop some thread, fishing line etc in the gap between the 2 cones of the "rubber thing", pass the thread through the mounting hole in the bracket and gently pull both ends of the thread to relocate the "rubber thing", then remove the thread.
OMG leave it out and be careful.

Thanks vmaxkiddy, I thought there was a trick to it.

Kampa Cozi roof cover, black felt lined with windows. Keeps the van nice and warm, excellent condition and only selling because I now have roof bars. £110, collect from Lymington.Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 16.59.10.png

Hi all.

Could anyone shed any light on where this item has come from. I found it in the boot of my Cali. It’s black rubber.

Thanks for your help.

3F63A13B-E5BA-4E34-843B-1FA6B62C1128.jpeg

Also here

Thanks very much.
By the way, how did you manage to locate such an obscure post so quickly?
Search function is your friend .....alltough there is also some forum knowledge needed , been reading allmost every post since the last 5-6 years . (Allmost) Everything has been asked and discussed before here on the forum and thesame Q's will be asked every once a while