Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is this?

pematthe-1967

pematthe-1967

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Piece of moulded hard polystyrene. Found in the back of newly purchased 2017 ocean.

9B69AAD2-AC1A-4E69-83C7-94C5303C87A6.jpeg

Think it maybe a spacer to go between the folding chairs to stop them rattling in the rear door

Found this on the floor a while ago and realised a few weeks back it went in the seat gap. Pretty poor fixing from VW with rubbish double sided tape. Took off and left off.

My camp chair divider kept falling off, esp in the heat of summer. I used a good bonding glue to keep secured and have had no further issues.

Awesome, thanks all. It was just rattling around in one of the back cupboards. Now it is wedged where it should be.

Goes in the chair storage bag in the tailgate. Sits in between the chairs in the centre.

View attachment 105603
Well well well! I've had my Cali since 2008, and I've occasionally heard rattling from the back. Apart from the obvious slide-out dining table, I've never really thought about what it might be. Those old models definitely didn't' have the separator for the picnic tables! Thank you!

I've been sticking it the foam tray for the shower hose for the last 4 years!!! thought it was to keep the metal shelf away from the hose set.

Ive just noticed that vw now supply a packed lunch with the van ,,, see item 38 or possibly a dog poo bag..
I am now intrigued as to what item 38 really is - has anyone got that diagram with the part descriptions showing?

Found by my better half in the van. Clearly a TX25 and TX30 driver, but is it useful in a California?
IMG_6254.jpegIMG_6255.jpeg

These plastic bits were in the same clear plastic zip lock bag. There are 2 of each, identical, just presented here from different sides.
Thoughts about their purpose welcome!
Thanks
IMG_6256.jpeg

Back