Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What mattress is this in the picture?

VW Comfort mattress in the "sleep" section

Update:

Just saw the mattress underneath the "beach section", it did not load up last time ....

no idea :oops:

What mattress is pictured on the VW website? The one in the yellow beach?

https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/range/camper-vans-t6

Looks a little more comfy than the memory foam topper we are using atm!!
Looks like the comfort mattress that I specced with my new T6. Seems really substantial and turns the slightly bumpy 3 seater into a nice flat wide bed. Haven't slept on it yet but looks good.

Very tempting but can't imagine there's much storage space left on the multiflex when folded away. Anyone got any pics of the brandrup one?

There are pics of our brandrup one on our website which I will happily sell you! We have just bought a nice comfortz leisure one from Nick.

That is definatly the VW comfort matress, we have it in our Beach, very comfortable on the top of the 2 seater bed.

There are pics of our brandrup one on our website which I will happily sell you! We have just bought a nice comfortz leisure one from Nick.

Why the change from Brandrup to Comfortz? Keep looking at them and whilst I like the idea of more comfort I can't seem to find pics of how they store on the multiflex. We need to weigh up the pros and cons as we need as much storage space as we can get with 5 of us plus dog!

Why the change from Brandrup to Comfortz? Keep looking at them and whilst I like the idea of more comfort I can't seem to find pics of how they store on the multiflex. We need to weigh up the pros and cons as we need as much storage space as we can get with 5 of us plus dog!
ok cancel that, just found your gallery with loads of folded up pics in!! Think it's way too chunky but thanks for your help :)

Hi, I've just looked at your website, but couldn't see any mattresses.
Do you still have them ?

We supply our pods with comfortz leisure mattresses from Nick.

I have to agree, they are very comfy (Thanks Jonny and Nick). The 3 seat beach is not a great bed from the factory but with it, it is very comfy indeed.

Back