Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What size gas bottle do I need to buy please? VW Cali ocean 2019

N

NatandRob

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
What size gas bottle do I need to buy please? VW Cali ocean 2019 on order and need to get gas ready for our first trip

Hi, welcome.
A Camping Gaz 907 cylinder is what you need.
A tip? Don't buy too much stuff in advance or you will end up having a garage full of stuff you do not need. ;)

Hi, welcome.
A Camping Gaz 907 cylinder is what you need.
A tip? Don't buy too much stuff in advance or you will end up having a garage full of stuff you do not need. ;)
As above .....Definitely resist the urge to buy, wait until you’ve been away a few times!

901 are no longer available by the way (not that you put one in the bus). I got stung at the weekend. Can’t get my deposit back either :rage

901 are no longer available by the way (not that you put one in the bus). I got stung at the weekend. Can’t get my deposit back either :rage
Doh!

Ah that’s great thank you very much!
What sort of price is it to buy a bottle, to refill the bottle and how long should I expect that to last? Is there a way to monitor gas levels please?

907 . 904 cost almost the same £ for less gas

View attachment 48110
What sort of price is it to buy a bottle, to refill the bottle and how long should I expect that to last? Is there a way to monitor gas levels please?

all my 907 have come from local car boot sales. Cost me between £4 and £5 Think they are around £30 empty + around £30 (uk) for a refill. If you buy second had they are sometimes rusty never had issue but remember the screw-in plug/cap they will charge you an extra £4 if missing. I put a full bottle in before a long break we use the van most days at brew up at least once when out. We use about 1 .5 bottles a year

all my 907 have come from local car boot sales. Cost me between £4 and £5 Think they are around £30 empty + around £30 (uk) for a refill. If you buy second had they are sometimes rusty never had issue but remember the screw-in plug/cap they will charge you an extra £4 if missing. I put a full bottle in before a long break we use the van most days at brew up at least once when out. We use about 1 .5 bottles a year
Thank you so much for the info

Best price I've seen. Note empty bottle that you exchange for a full one.

but may have to wait for restock.

Mine came complete with gas bottle! I know that you are going straight off but you could end up with two gas bottles!

Still available?

I know I shouldn’t say this but it’s possible to refill the 907 yourself!