Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What Tax Bracket -VED is the 680

Bendwg

Bendwg

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi. Anyone who’s recently collected their GC, can you tell me what tax your paying? I see some people last year were still getting classed as diesel car with higher tax bracket and the initial “luxury car” tax even after March.
Thanks

Hi. Anyone who’s recently collected their GC, can you tell me what tax your paying? I see some people last year were still getting classed as diesel car with higher tax bracket and the initial “luxury car” tax even after March.
Thanks
The California possibly, but the 680 is over the weight limit to be registered as a M1 Diesel Car.

Thanks all, it would seem just the odd one or two have been registered wrong.

Thanks
The change in 'luxury Car tax' has been postponed as part of the Covid revision process but will be brought in at some future date, 2022?

Hello, I can't see a more recent discussion about this so resurrecting this thread. I've just been told that my Cali Beach Camper is being registered as PLG - is this right?

Hello, I can't see a more recent discussion about this so resurrecting this thread. I've just been told that my Cali Beach Camper is being registered as PLG - is this right?
Correct.

Back