Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wheel 17.......

I'm trying motors
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Goodmorning everyone! I would like to know if a 17-inch iron wheel can be put into the spare wheel housing now containing a 16-inch rim. I have a deal in progress to buy new 17 wheels instead of 16, but I have a doubt if I need to drill a rubber ..... thank you

A 17 inch steel wheel should fit without a problem uk cali’s With 17 inch alloys come standard with a 17 inch spare

..... my California has as standard the 16 wheels, so i guess the spare wheel is 16 ....., in the housing you can put a 17? ..... this and ' my problem ... before I buy wheels from 17 and notice that they are not ....

The housing will hold either a 16 or 17 inch spare you may just need slightly longer spacers that the club shop can supply to you
The actual housing is the same

What spacers do you mean? Maybe bar support bolts? or the bar is different? ..... should not be so much difference in rubber thickness / circumference between 16 and 17 ....

If you look at this picture the carrier plate that goes under the wheel is the same for 16 or17 inch alloys but the spacers in the picture near the sparesafe are longer for the 17 inch spare
Allowing the plate to sit lower to accomadate a larger wheel. If that makes sense.

SpareSafe2.jpg

thank you!! I get it... but where can I find only spacers and not the full bar?

You will need part no 2x 701-801-913
2x 701-801-917c
1x 2k0 801-949
Kev