Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where are the power sockets?

Q

quilkin

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello, yesterday I hired a Cali in Spain. This is my first time and it's a test before purchase.
Can anyone help me find a mains socket that I can use inside the van while on mains hookup? I found a low power one, to be used when on leisure battery, behind driver seat ( this is lhd) but the socket is the wrong shape for my normal euro adaptor. The manual (in Spanish so I can't read it) has a diagram of the correct socket so I assume it's somewhere, but where is it?
Also confused by apparent lack of 12v sockets in living area ( this is an Ocean), apart from the dashboard one there is one in roof above driver's seat. But none further back.
Any help appreciated
Thanks in advance

Socket at end of kitchen unit behind seat, 12vdc socket adjacent to 240v socket, 12vdc under bench/bed seat by side door, not sure of other 12vdc sockets as mine is 2006 vintage

Socket at end of kitchen unit behind seat, 12vdc socket adjacent to 240v socket, 12vdc under bench/bed seat by side door, not sure of other 12vdc sockets as mine is 2006 vintage

There’s also one in the boot area on the opposite side to the wardrobe.

Great, many thanks, found those now. Very well hidden no wonder I didn't see them.