Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where can I find the search function ?

glen

glen

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi and good morning. Is there a search panel that I can type into to find a topic. Say comment’s on insurance. Thanks Glen :)

Hi and good morning. Is there a search panel that I can type into to find a topic. Say comment’s on insurance. Thanks Glen :)
Hello Glen

Not sure if it shows the search panel always at the same place (mobile devices or diff. browsers) however: in my case it's top right as shown.

cheers sapto
Search.jpeg

Hello Glen

Not sure if it shows the search panel always at the same place (mobile devices or diff. browsers) however: in my case it's top right as shown.

cheers sapto
View attachment 26417
Hi sapto. Doo thank’s for that. It like spot the ten difference in a picture the last one is always the hardest, but when you find it thanks again :eek: ps on my iPhone it’s just a small magnifying glass in the bottom right corner

The best way of finding topics is to use Google. Into the search box type
site:vwcaliforniaclub.com xxxx xxxx where xxxx is the topic you want to find. The standard search function is a bit more limited and I have been unable to find topics I have written about with it. Google finds much more. Do check the dates of the threads as some can be as much as 4 years old.

The best way of finding topics is to use Google. Into the search box type
site:vwcaliforniaclub.com xxxx xxxx where xxxx is the topic you want to find. The standard search function is a bit more limited and I have been unable to find topics I have written about with it. Google finds much more. Do check the dates of the threads as some can be as much as 4 years old.
Hi SimonB. Thanks for your thoughts. I will try that. Goggle where would we be without it :thanks

Oh boy ....happy me , to see people use the "search" function....:thumb
:D

Have you tried using the Search function?
emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Have you tried using the Search function?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi. Now I know where it is yes :thumb

Back