Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where can I get replacement decals?

S

Sammo81

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi, we have a imported 1998 westfalia california exclusive and unfortunately it has to undergo some bodywork repairs. The body shop says that they need to remove the 'California exclusive' decal on the tailgate as he will need to resort the whole area. Does anyone know where I can get replacement decals made? Thanks

I'd quite happily lose my Exclusive decal. I don't like the look of it at all even if it was original. I still need to order my Westfalia decals on mine. Cheers for reminding me :thumb

do you have a picture of the decals?

Hello, I'm glad I've just found this thread ... I have my own business selling discontinued Camper van decals ... If you would like to know my website which has all types of decals available ... Then please just ask for it, as I don't want too break any rules here. Thanks again and good to be part of the VW community.
Regards
Daniel

Hello, I'm glad I've just found this thread ... I have my own business selling discontinued Camper van decals ... If you would like to know my website which has all types of decals available ... Then please just ask for it, as I don't want too break any rules here. Thanks again and good to be part of the VW community.
Regards
Daniel
Dan can you PM me a link to your webbery site?
Cheers Geez

H
Dan can you PM me a link to your webbery site?
Cheers Geez

Hi buddy sure ... How do I inbox you ... Can't seem to send you a message ... Maybe it's because I'm a new member?

It's because you either need to be a vip or a trade member

Am I allowed too post the link? Thanks

Not to your own business unless you upgrade to a trader

Sidepod I will have too sign up as a trader to send you the link ... I'll sign up tomorrow and forward you the link buddy :)

I would like to apologise as I have been rushed off my feet this week ... But I will be signing up as a trader tomorrow and have just added the 'California Exclusive' to my products. These are very rare and practically non existent. Cheers

I would be interested in a set of Exclusive decals depending on cost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi camshaft, I keep meaning to sign up as a trader but I'm out fitting today ... The California exclusive sets are 49.99 buddy.

New trader here for all types of discontinued VW Campervan Decals - www.dtgraffix.com

New product (California Exclusive) added - picture in the marketplace.... Product not added too the website just yet. Will let you all know soon as it is.

Back