Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to find a T4 exclusive or coach

bobber

bobber

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi all
I have been looking for a while for a decent T4 exclusive or coach but not having much luck. A couple have slipped through my fingers at the right price, which is frustrating.
I have been trawling the usuals, eBay, gumtree, auto trader, mobile.de but all to no luck
Any help or advice would be much appreciated
thanks

You should get on the 'waiting list' with Andy at campervans4u.com. That's how I got mine.

Cheers
I thought about it but Im not that patient, I heard its quite a long wait?

Hard to predict.....it's not a strict list but those in contact with him tend to hear about any he's importing (or selling on again) before he updates his website. The more on his list, the more vans he'll search for!

Are you struggling to choose between a coach and an exclusive? Quite different beasts...each with their advantages.

I have one for sale

i like both the exclusive and the coach but prefer the hightop in the coach, they seem to be pretty rare though.
To be honest either would suit us and each has their merits... Yours looks particularly lovely in the blue though, very jealous!

Sided, I'm very interested, could you pm me some details? much appreciated

i like both the exclusive and the coach but prefer the hightop in the coach, they seem to be pretty rare though.
To be honest either would suit us and each has their merits... Yours looks particularly lovely in the blue though, very jealous!

Sided, I'm very interested, could you pm me some details? much appreciated
sorry, that meant to say sidepod, obviously... bloody autocorrect

Back