Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to store the mosquito panels?

two-saabs

two-saabs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all,

Anyone have some tips on where to store the mosquito panels?

Currently ours are shoved down the side of the mattress which is ok but wondering if I’m missing some “correct” place to store them?

066F1D99-593A-4260-8C56-6728320921BC.jpeg

I’ve put mine in with the chairs in the tailgate as already mentioned. Seems like a perfect place for them.

Mines a new t6 1 and mine slide under the mattress on the parcel shelf with the lip over the edge. Easy to get at and don't get damaged.
Same here.

I never thought about storing those in the chairs. Good shout!
I fear they'd end up broken if the were in the drawer with all the other kit.

Keep mine under the slide out tailgate tray. Perfect fit in otherwise dead space
(Have to say I think with the 6.1 chaise feature, the tray becomes somewhat redundant so I wouldn’t advocate buying the tray to store the screens!)

Would it be silly to pop them on the roof mattress? I already store a solar panel in there, so wouldn't stack them - there must be enough clearance surely?

Like @flying banana my T6 ons go upstairs during travel but on top golf the mattress. Will the T6.1 ones fit there?
When I'm set up for camping I just put them in all the time except if its cold.

Mines a new t6 1 and mine slide under the mattress on the parcel shelf with the lip over the edge. Easy to get at and don't get damaged.
We had it like this for a week or so, but then regularly flip up the mattress to get to the boot space so down the side seems better, just doesn’t look so tidy

Would it be silly to pop them on the roof mattress? I already store a solar panel in there, so wouldn't stack them - there must be enough clearance surely?
I’ll take a look, although someone previously said there wouldn’t be space in t6.1, and even so, I don’t really want to pop up the roof each time I want to use the nets

(At this point I’m fully aware of the first world issue factor )

Mine are in draŵer under the rear seat. A tight fit but doable.
Yes ours too with some ikea skub boxes on top. Not only are they great for organising the drawer, the bottom of the boxes are nylon so not much risk of damaging the mosquito screen when they’re sat on top.

Back