Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

White 17 plate Ocean spotted......

JohnnyP

JohnnyP

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
......White Ocean spotted just off Monkseaton high street yesterday, roof bars and black Awning.

Hi Matt, nice looking van. Have you had any trips away yet?

I wasn't in my van when I saw you so you didn't miss anyone waving at you

We've been away mainly just up the Northumberland coast as I love it there and isn't too far. Have managed the isle of Bute and Stranraer area as well though. We do have Goodwood festival of speed soon and also have Kendal Calling booked which I'm really looking forward to. Do you manage to get out in yours much?

We've been away mainly just up the Northumberland coast as I love it there and isn't too far. Have managed the isle of Bute and Stranraer area as well though. We do have Goodwood festival of speed soon and also have Kendal Calling booked which I'm really looking forward to. Do you manage to get out in yours much?
We had a few weekends in Northumberland last year (we love the coast as well) but only had day trips to Northumberland this year. I have a few sites in mind that I want to try as it would be great to find a site we want to keep going back to.

We had a week in wales earlier in the year and a week in the lakes recently, I've got a couple of other weekends planned and then a trip to France in the summer.

Last edited:
Back