Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Who's got a 2006/7 130hp Bnz Manual Cali?

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
I'm hoping someone with a van with the exact or similar spec in the title can help me.

My van was originally registered in Germany and, as is typical with imports, when it was registered in the UK, not all the usual fields and databases were populated.
So when for eg I need an oil filter, the reg number can't be used to identify the right part. Although I offer the chassis number, many parts suppliers and smaller garages seem flummoxed.

So I'm hoping if I can learn the reg number (by direct message for security) of a normal UK registered van of the same spec / age, I'll be able to use that when ordering parts (obviously those that will be common to my LHD van)

So, if you have a rhd 2006 (or 7) 130hp manual Cali, with a BNZ engine with the dpf, would you be so kind to share your reg with me?

If you can get close to that spec, I'd still be very grateful if you could help.

Thanks.

I
I'm hoping someone with a van with the exact or similar spec in the title can help me.

My van was originally registered in Germany and, as is typical with imports, when it was registered in the UK, not all the usual fields and databases were populated.
So when for eg I need an oil filter, the reg number can't be used to identify the right part. Although I offer the chassis number, many parts suppliers and smaller garages seem flummoxed.

So I'm hoping if I can learn the reg number (by direct message for security) of a normal UK registered van of the same spec / age, I'll be able to use that when ordering parts (obviously those that will be common to my LHD van)

So, if you have a rhd 2006 (or 7) 130hp manual Cali, with a BNZ engine with the dpf, would you be so kind to share your reg with me?

If you can get close to that spec, I'd still be very grateful if you could help.

Thanks.
I use to have a 2006 130 manual, trying to remember reg. Haven’t got my laptop as it’s in storage so can’t access my old pics reg SH06 maybe old pic on here of a blue cali

Thanks.
I had a converted transporter 2.5tdi 130hp BNZ engine with DPF etc. Sold it now but got the reg number if that’s any good? 56 plate registered in Mar 2007.

pm me your chassis number and i will see what i can find out for you

Thanks.
Looked back at old posts and it was a 2008 sorry

Mine is a 2005, 2.5 Tdi, 131 hp. How can I help?
Sorry just read again: I do not have a DPF...
Just wrote you a tapatalk message.

Last edited:
Back