Leather multi function steering wheel
Lights and vision package
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

Looking to get a security bollard for our driveway!!

Beach 150
Grape yellow
Debadged
Black mirrors and handles
Privacy glass
Black awning
5 seater
Comfort mattress
Comfort (?) lighting (lights in tailgate and pop top)
Parking sensors.
The lighter fabric (I know, I know!)
Am probably going for the 6" stereo and app connect.
Will upgrade to 17" alloys at dealer. Will find someone who wants to sell their standard 17's and then I'll sell my 16's. Be way cheaper than the £1000 on list.
Think that's it.

All this debadging got me looking at the back of mine (T5). Might have to get the hairdryer out and dental floss.

Xenon ? I grumbled at the expense but the wife liked them and I'm now happy with her choice.

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Servotronic power steering
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

Sounds nice a pretty penny I'd bet what's your delivery date

No date yet. Waiting confirmation but estimate is just before Xmas

What a lovely time to collect :)

Christmas and New year to do something with it then a spot of winter camping when it's shaken down. Lovely!!!

Ocean 204 DSG
Acapulco Blue
Privacy glass
Laminate glass in cab
Removable towbar
17" Running gear
Uprated alternator & battery
App connect
6.33 Media screen
Cruise Control
Leather Multifunction Steering wheel
Comfort Mattress
F&R parking
Heavy duty anti roll bars
Light & Vision pack
Black Awning
Storage net
Lockable storage compartment

I'm feeling left out as i didn't debadge mine :(

Ocean 204 DSG

Laminate glass in cab

I'm feeling left out as i didn't debadge mine :(

Haha, didn't de-badge ours either. :)

Can I ask why you went for laminate glass in cab? Not sure we really understood what it was!

As for uprated alternator & battery, we were told it wasn't available on the 204 DSG as the alternator and battery are already uprated on that size engine with DSG...

All this debadging got me looking at the back of mine (T5). Might have to get the hairdryer out and dental floss.

I used a kettle of boiling of water worked for us

Haha, didn't de-badge ours either. :)

Can I ask why you went for laminate glass in cab? Not sure we really understood what it was!

As for uprated alternator & battery, we were told it wasn't available on the 204 DSG as the alternator and battery are already uprated on that size engine with DSG...

Thats interesting about the alternator, i'll need to ask about that.

I added the Laminated glass as it gives better noise insulation in the front which isn't double glazed. Perhaps naively but there you go....

I got it with a "pack" on the T5 but had it on my Volvo estate. Security and better noise insulation. The glass is made of two thinner layers with an clear interlayer.

Interesting... I've just spoken to a dealer about placing an order. He's taken six orders this week for new California's. None of these have been accepted yet on the VW system. They keep getting rejected i.e. VW are not actually accepting orders yet. I suspect that it won't be a first come first served build slot based on orders but instead will be based on when the dealers actually get their orders onto the VW system. If you've placed an order it might be worth checking back with the dealer to make sure they are on top of it.

The dealer also mentioned a strategic bonus that is currently available which will help the price if passed on.

Aidy
Manchester ?
I guess if I want mine on a 16 plate VWs ordering system may have opened in time to meet March 1st ???

I have just had exactly the same email, my order is now back on the dealers desk and I have just got to hope he will submit it again so I get a early build date.

What a total cock up??

I wonder if they are rejecting all UK orders due to the massive backlog at the factory? Don't forget, they are still building T5's Cali's at the factory until September.

Aidy
Manchester ?
I guess if I want mine on a 16 plate VWs ordering system may have opened in time to meet March 1st ???

I asked about the 16 plate and any pricing / discounts are based on ordering now. They expect a Dec /Jan delivery ... But it could keep going back. The assumption is it will be delivered before March 16.

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

I presume the beige is the ones in the press releases. Looks an interesting colour, going to wait to see them in the flesh as still not sure. I also see you have gone for a fairly comprehensive list of options but no ACC or 4 Motion?

I presume the beige is the ones in the press releases. Looks an interesting colour, going to wait to see them in the flesh as still not sure. I also see you have gone for a fairly comprehensive list of options but no ACC or 4 Motion?

Yes, the colour is a bit of a punt but my wife gets the choice. ;-)

ACC... it was around £700 more and have it on another car. Not a huge fan of it really. Appreciate the upside of it but find that slowing down when you're on the motorway when, actually, you're ready to overtake, a little bit of loss of control.

4 Motion... again, more cost involved, more weight, less economy and performance and I don't think we will need it. For that journey once per year that sees us in a muddy field, not sure that it is worth it. Remind me of this when we get stuck. ;-)

Ocean 204 DSG
Acapulco Blue
Privacy glass
Laminate glass in cab
Removable towbar
17" Running gear
App connect
6.33 Media screen
Cruise Control
Leather Multifunction Steering wheel
Comfort Mattress
F&R parking
Heavy duty anti roll bars
Light & Vision pack
Black Awning
Storage net
Lockable storage compartment

ACC... it was around £700 more and have it on another car. Not a huge fan of it really. Appreciate the upside of it but find that slowing down when you're on the motorway when, actually, you're ready to overtake, a little bit of loss of control.

4 Motion... again, more cost involved, more weight, less economy and performance and I don't think we will need it. For that journey once per year that sees us in a muddy field, not sure that it is worth it. Remind me of this when we get stuck. ;-)

Then the colour is not an option :) My local dealer is in agreement with you re: the ACC my other half was arguing for it and I shall probably leave it out for same reason as you. A may just have the city braking? 4 Motion does whack the mpg and I shall probably need a test drive to make final choice. So playing the waiting game. Enjoy!

Ocean 150 Manual
Indium Grey
F & R Parking Sensors with camera
High Beam assist
Lights and Vision Pack
Black Awning
Alternator and Battery upgrade
Privacy Glass
Addaptive Cruise with emergency city braking (C/W muliti function steering wheel)
6.33 Media radio upgrade
4 remote keys
17" Chassis and brake upgrade
F + R Mud flaps

Maybe a conservative list ..... BUT Miles away from the T5 LWB Trendline PV I was going to buy last year !!!!!

Are you guys ordering in the UK ? I'm still waiting on my dealer (a pretty significant VW chain) to have options on their computer system and finance deals confirmed .... :(

Are you guys ordering in the UK ? I'm still waiting on my dealer (a pretty significant VW chain) to have options on their computer system and finance deals confirmed .... :(
Ordered from the UK.
All the options were there on the dealers system. Should have a build week in a few days.
The finance deals aren't out yet as far as I know.
I'm waiting for that and hoping (against hope) for a dealer contribution!

Yep UK West Yorkshire........ However I spoke to a California dealer in Peterborough yesterday and he did know the option list had been issued by VW.

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

I notice you have gone for the removable tow bar. Is this rather than the VW bike rack option?
We have also ordered the Ocean 204PS DSG in Beige. I have at this stage gone for the bike rack but I am still not sure.

Vincent
Im planning on a bike rack due to the fact I wouldn't be towing anything... My thoughts are you can leave it in place so no storage issue, also probably the least cost option too ??

Back