Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wild Camping

I don’t care if their Vauxhall has a zafira, they are morons.
Yet you make negative assumptions about what they chose to sleep in that night. Obviously they are morons, where people chose to sleep never has any relevance to morons littering.

Yet you make negative assumptions about what they chose to sleep in that night. Obviously they are morons, where people chose to sleep never has any relevance to morons littering.
Chill out pal. Didn’t you make an assumption about a Vauxhall Zafira owner? This was about 200 yds away from where I saw a big white owner dumping his Thetford cassette in the car park drain. I know the area well. You don’t, obviously.

Chill out pal. Didn’t you make an assumption about a Vauxhall Zafira owner? This was about 200 yds away from where I saw a big white owner dumping his Thetford cassette in the car park drain. I know the area well. You don’t, obviously.
Associating wild camping with littering and dumping sewage is damaging. It’s not the wild camping that’s the problem, it’s the morons that are the problem. It doesn’t matter what they drive, where they sleep, or what area they are from or in. I am pretty chilled thanks pal.

Associating wild camping with littering and dumping sewage is damaging. It’s not the wild camping that’s the problem, it’s the morons that are the problem. It doesn’t matter what they drive, where they sleep, or what area they are from or in. I am pretty chilled thanks pal.
LMAO

Am I the only one who saw the humorous connection?

"It’s more likely to have been left by a family who drove there is their Vauxhall’s zafira"

"I don’t care if their Vauxhall has a zafira, they are morons."

Boom-boom

Am I the only one who saw the humorous connection?

"It’s more likely to have been left by a family who drove there is their Vauxhall’s zafira"

"I don’t care if their Vauxhall has a zafira, they are morons."

Boom-boom
Well I’m glad someone was paying attention. Wake up at the back! That is obviously why you are a Mod.

I still don’t get all these assumptions.

Maybe it is left by teens who really don’t know any better and haven’t considered that the single use BBQs sold in supermarkets require a couple of bricks to prevent damage to the grass.

Hanlon’s Razor should be the first assumption:
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”

If it is correct that that should be the first assumption, the first thing we should be looking at are ways to prevent the stupidity. Punishing the ignorant won’t prevent a similar event.

Disposable BBQ in use on a wallpaper table...results. not me I may add.IMG_E0105[1].JPG

IMG_E0105[1].JPG

Disposable BBQ in use on a wallpaper table...results. not me I may add.View attachment 64319

View attachment 64319

Maybe BBQs should be manufactured to British Standards, and only those with the kitemark are allowed to be sold. That way the retailer selling the object that caused the damage at Beachy Head would be responsible for the atrocity.

I’m not generally in favour of regulation, but in the case of cooking appliances it makes sense.

Maybe BBQs should be manufactured to British Standards, and only those with the kitemark are allowed to be sold. That way the retailer selling the object that caused the damage at Beachy Head would be responsible for the atrocity.

I’m not generally in favour of regulation, but in the case of cooking appliances it makes sense.
How can you regulate for idiots

Dream on,
I remember people saying that when seatbelts for passengers were introduced.

If enough damage is caused by the public lighting fires and it becomes an economic issue, regulations will follow. It would be easy to ban the sale of cheap bbqs in the UK.

I remember people saying that when seatbelts for passengers were introduced.

If enough damage is caused by the public lighting fires and it becomes an economic issue, regulations will follow. It would be easy to ban the sale of cheap bbqs in the UK.

I saw them stacked high in the co-op just now. £6 for an aluminium tray, a handful of charcoal, a thin wire mesh and a cardboard cover. For that price manufacturers could easily glue on a fireproof base and folding wire legs, so an outright ban on single use BBQs wouldn’t even be necessary.

Alternatively, during my recent walk following the London Outer Orbital Path (LOOP) I passed through a public park with various BBQ stations set up.

Forward looking campsite owners, instead of banning single use BBQs provide bricks for campers to use.

Back