Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Willing to swop?

altvic

altvic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Perhaps a bit of a long shot, but is there anyone out there willing to swop a Vango Galli II Low drive away awning for a drive-away that is smaller? This awning is a 2 1/2 years old and 1 day and 3 days so is in excellent condition. It has a system for attaching to the wind out awning, a carpet, pump, compression storage bag and a groundsheet. Originally cost £1000.00.
It would be ideal for a growing family and folk who need a little more space. It is exceptionally well made and robust.

I would rather keep it than sell but there maybe someone out there...

Last edited:
I've got a 2018 Hexaway with carpet I'd swap you with if interested. Only used a few times.

Had a look at the Hexaway on YouTube and seems more appropriate to our needs so willing to swop - any ideas how to arrange this? We will be traveling south from near Chester when this virus confinement is over.

Hi,
I guess there is no rush. Let's just keep in touch and when this madness is over we can meet somewhere convenient. I live in Redhill, Surrey. I'll PM you my phone number.
Thanks,
Xavier

I can't work out how to do PM's. I'm just a lurker here but active on the T6 forum. Can you PM me please?

You need to de-lurk and become a Member to pm. Do you have a 'dump' email I could write to?

Thanks. You can delete the number through edit system now. Best be safe with personal info

Back