VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Used but comes with unused fitting kit

Had these fitted to our T6

20190708_183657.jpg

20190708_183640.jpg

20190708_183546.jpg

Hi, where are you based, I’m heading to the south west Tuesday morning for a few days and very interested in these if they will fit with the thicker double glazed front windows. Thanks, Mike

Hi, where are you based, I’m heading to the south west Tuesday morning for a few days and very interested in these if they will fit with the thicker double glazed front windows. Thanks, Mike

That's a new one on me, thicker double glazed front windows Wow?

Last edited:
Hi Mike, we're based in Swindon if that helps

But over the next week or so we're heading to Norfolk and then down to the Gower in Wales if that also helps

Are these still available?

I know this was from a while ago- but yes the heko deflectors fit fine with the double glazed front windows. I have just fitted a pair on my caravelle, they look and work well.

I know this was from a while ago- but yes the heko deflectors fit fine with the double glazed front windows. I have just fitted a pair on my caravelle, they look and work well.
You hijacking my response?

Sorry guys, these are sold, I just forgot to mark off as Sold (doing it now) :talktothehand:talktothehand

And I’m very pleased with the Heko deflectors from T3OMF - just wish I could find an effective way to get rid of the residue from the double sided tape for the stick on VW deflectors which is still on the doors...