Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wind deflectors fitting

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I just tried to fit some retro dub wind deflectors. I think I followed the instructions correctly, but when I tried to close the window it would meet the first clip and then go down again, what ever I tried it would not go past the clip. Also the. Then window would not go up at all until I switched the ignition off. Ended up taking the clips and deflector off. Is there something I am missing ?

Hi, if they are like the dubflecta ones you have to try and raise the window about 3 or 4 times and eventually the window will go up fully and work fine. On the first few attempts the window stopped about 1 inch before closed and retracted backdown about half way, think its a safety feature.

Thank you I will try that, and put the clips in a different place, so the window can up further

use a hairdryer to soften the rubber. when the window is fully up leave it up until tomorrow. there is a way to reset the window by holding the switch down and then up for 5 seconds either way I think. I fitted heko ones with 3 clips and had no issues

Back