Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wind deflectors

BeanBus17

BeanBus17

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, has anyone any experience with the Sleek Dubflecta wind defectors for the T6 - they look nicer than the stuck on VW ones ...

IMG_4984.JPG

I agree with Kev - go large or go home :D

Hmmm - maybe Retro ones are the way forward...

I had the genuine VW, but apparently, they did not mount them correctly, so the passenger window was difficult to close, due to the safety on the mechanism. I guess they missed to install a clip, and the window would stop because et was feeling too much resistance. Monday they will fit new ones - we will see how that works ;-)

I think a plus point to wind deflectors you can open the window a little bit to get air in without the rain when camping ( I am a fresh air fan)

I think a plus point to wind deflectors you can open the window a little bit to get air in without the rain when camping ( I am a fresh air fan)

I totally agree. For us it is a must when sleeping down with roof closed.

Sleek ones all the way .

I have the sleek too but would like to know if the retro reduce the wind noise further or give a little bit more weather protection when sitting around camp.

Would like to know too, but short of fitting different one on each side I couldn't possibly comment!

Agreed, its not something we are going to find out unless someone has the various types at a meet. A run down the road at a given speed with the windows open would suffice. Not holding my breath though :)