Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Window dimensions - differences between T5.1 and T6

HowieDog

HowieDog

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Morning

I'd planned to have the windows tinted but given that I'm stuck at home I'm going to have a go myself...

An earlier thread in 2017 suggested the following kit but the supplier only has a 2016+ California kit.

Pre cut tint kit

Does anyone know what the differences are between T5.1 and T6 windows?

Thanks

Morning

I'd planned to have the windows tinted but given that I'm stuck at home I'm going to have a go myself...

An earlier thread in 2017 suggested the following kit but the supplier only has a 2016+ California kit.

Pre cut tint kit

Thanks
I’m sorry I can’t help. Good luck with your project though. I’m looking forward to hearing how it goes!

It's sure to be crap! I think I'll get two kits...

Morning

Pre cut tint kit

Thanks
The only difference would be the rear window.

T5 (and 5.1):
1585313600599.png

T6:
1585313676512.png

Thanks all. Spoke to the suppliers and they do a pre 16 kit, just not listed. Job for next weekend...

Thanks all. Spoke to the suppliers and they do a pre 16 kit, just not listed. Job for next weekend...
Are they pre cut? I watched a fww videos but went professional with mine (£180 bargain).

Good price for fitted....

Yes all precut…I had previously planned for a pro job, but its not going to happen for a while now I guess. So for £40 or so I’m happy to give it a go and see what happens.

Back