Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Windscreen blind

The T6 does.

Not sure but euro Calis got a different dash, Uk got standard Transporter dash, might be something to do with it.

They are a total PITA anyway. It's a lot easier to put an external screen on, even in wind and rain. Actually, that might be a slight exaggeration, but once you've turned the front seats round it's easy to crick your neck trying to reach through and do the screens!

Do not use ours a lot also prefer external one but if using pull across before moving seats around

After a couple of goes they are no problem and quick to set. You have to use the drop down sun visors as well to get best effect.

I'm glad the T5 hasn't got them. Even the Salesman in the Dealership had problems with the T6 blinds.
I saw them in use on a site last week, I could see light inside around the top so presumably not 100% blackout.

I saw them in use on a site last week, I could see light inside around the top so presumably not 100% blackout.
If you're sleeping up top it doesn't matter. If you're sleeping downstairs, they're good enough. We had an issue once with a campsite light slap bang in front of our van and it was shining through the middle of the screens. That's when I decided to get the silver screen. An eye mask is just as effective though.

We use the screens and find they're okay and don't let in too much light. We open them during the day, which needs a bit more care so they don't roll back crooked and crease. When we hired a T5 for our 'Try Before You Buy' it had a curtain on the front screen and we preferred that to the blinds.

Silverscreen for me. Doddle to put on. Keeps van nice and warm. No condesation. No light. Perfect.

Silverscreen for us on our T6. We feel it leaves more room on the dashboard to use it as a shelf.
We also leave windows open under it in summer
It has a Velcro section that can be pulled down to let let on if needed during the day.
Obviously takes some space up when travelling but squashed down under stuff.

Back