Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Windscreen cover

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I have to take my daughters to school in the mornings and got fed up with scraping the windscreen or pouring water over it so got my good lady wife to make me this. 20 seconds to put on and take off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353674623.483544.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353674639.787622.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353674651.701782.jpg

Very neat! Could do with something like that myself! May I ask what fabric she used?
Cheers,
--Nick

It was just tent material about £3 per metre about 3 metre's there it's ideal for just nipping of quickly and folds up into next to nothing. Better than old newspaper or a sheet :thumb

top work there boss, i learnt how to sow a few years back ( not by choice though if you see what i mean)

Yes I was really pleased with it :thumb :thumb she wasn't to pleased when I asked her to make a cover for the whole van :smile :smile

Calikev said:
Yes I was really pleased with it :thumb :thumb she wasn't to pleased when I asked her to make a cover for the whole van :smile :smile

So the chances of her taking orders for forum members are on the slim side then? :laugh2

drmw1335 said:
Calikev said:

So the chances of her taking orders for forum members are on the slim side then? :laugh2

So so slim I would say sorry :laugh2 :laugh2

She took the pattern from my bat cover that I use when I camp :thumb

Calikev said:
She took the pattern from my bat cover that I use when I camp :thumb

if you had a bat cave you wouldn't need a bat cover!! :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

I'll get my coat.

Or is that cape!

Back