Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter tyres Verdesteins.

C

Cali1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Please Select
Hello,
Having an epic with my winter tyres.Popped rear xmas eve,and cannot get a Vredestein anyway in the UK it seems talking to numerous tyre centres.
Does anyone of the knowledge few on the forum know of anyone or anywhere i can get them,or else I've been told to replace all four!
Im running 235/55/17 on steels 103V..
Thanks in advance,i swear I've lost yet more hair!
Andy

Hello,
Having an epic with my winter tyres.Popped rear xmas eve,and cannot get a Vredestein anyway in the UK it seems talking to numerous tyre centres.
Does anyone of the knowledge few on the forum know of anyone or anywhere i can get them,or else I've been told to replace all four!
Andy
Mytyres. Co .uk have these in stock. Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme S 235/55 R17 103V XL

Mytyres. Co .uk have these in stock. Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme S 235/55 R17 103V XL

Thanks Vmax for looking and replying when you hit checkout they come back with delay for 4 weeks.
I've managed to get from e bay of all places this morning.
Thanks

Any reason given for needing to replace all four tyres?

Hello,
Andy
Judging from your post you've had a puncture?Have you considered repair, with tyre strings?

Message ends

Last edited:
The tyre centre try to advise can only run the same tread thru winter!I would have changed for a pair,but not replacing all four.The Vredestiens have been excellent,alps snow,scottish roads two seasons,hence not wanting to swap.
I had a blow out on one,not a puncture,driving down a woodland track branch caught the side of it and ripped.My own fault,thought could push out of the way...
Thanks for the replies and help

Hello,
Andy
Hi Andy
I have L322 R19 Landrover alloys with Vredestein Wintrac extreme wheels I've sold my disco in which the wheels will go on the California let me know if your interested email@paulfosbury.com
Or see my ad on EBay
Cheers
Paul

Are you certain you can get the Wintracs with sufficient load rating? Thought they were meant for passenger cars. The Vredestein Comtracs are meant for commercial vehicles such as our vans are, essentially,, and come typically with stronger sides and higher load ratings. We have Vredestein Comtrac Winter as winter tyres on our van.

Hi Paul,
Thanks but managed to source, took a while!
Andy